Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Monday, December 20, 2004
School Is A Blast
As some of you would have guessed, I'll be blogging about my first day of school after 3 months hehe. It was sooo cool~~~ though the class ended after half an hour. Felt so diff to be in school again!! Everyone who returned from industrial training seems to have the same thought. To me, it's diff but is for the good.

Me and my frens have got so many things to catch up with each other. Did we exchange the love messages we received during the past 3 months? Hahaha…ermm….nope! At least I won't hahahaLOL :P It's so nice to hear my fren's 'fishy' love story hahaha, dun worry not gonna blog about that, neither gonna blog about mine (not the bf-gf kind la) though. You know wat? I might blog a lil about it at the end of the year in my up and coming post. Stay tuned if you are curious keke…

I finally logged on to friendster again!! My fren wrote me a testimonial last month but he couldn't log on to that URL, so he sent it to my mailbox. The file has got some weird extension so I din know wat he wrote. I opened it only today in school. There goes the problem of adding it in to my page now. I created a new account on his behalf and post it from there.

That's one of my fave testimonials man. I'm kinda touched by it too. I've never expected him to remember bumping into me 3 times in 2 days. Paiseh I dun really rmb how many times in that 2 days. I never knew there are ppl who would care to remember anything about me at all. Oh mann~ I din even know I was being observed when I'm eating!! Not bad for a guy to be observant huh? I wonder wat else about me he knows of, if he's able to tell me more, guess I'd cry like how you see the gals do in movies. Wahahaha…

I watched that taiwanese idol series last year " My MVP Valentine", you know 5566? Yeah their show. The guy was talking to the gal, he said smth like " she likes to cry but she will nv admit it ; she'd confuse sugar and salt, so if you dun wanna see her sad, juz smile if the food she cooks taste weird ; she likes kittens and if she sees one on the road, she'd force you to keep it as a pet for her ; so forth so forth. That part was damn touching man…with that perfect song being played to suit the situation. If that really happens to me, I might just burst out in tears sial. Any gals also will la rite :p

Back to friendster, these are the highlights of the few long-stored messages :p My fren sent me a msg after I posted the bulletin about my profile update (back in Oct??) thinking I've changed my status from single to double hahaha. I'll surely let you know if I change it to "in a relationship' one day. Another fren commented on my BM poem too. I've added it to the comment for that particular blog entry. Oh yeah, there is a request from a guy named dean, omg at first I still thought he's Vick from Msian Idol man, coz of his pic. Hahahaha…

*Whisper of the day : I'm saying this on behalf of all gals. We would feel so appreciated when our frens understand us for exp knowing wat we like and dislike, especially guys. Go ask your mom if they will feel happy when your dad remembers some of the 'not-so-important' things. Your mom will cry too if he does, I supposed hahaha…joking joking. Btw, I'm not saying that guys must remember everything that happens, it's fine if they can't. Some gals dun mind at all wan hehe. Of coz it's be nice if they can la. If my fren can remember my birthdate or even my full name, I'll be more than glad adi. Are we gals so hard to please? No.

Post a Comment